|8½ tsp||Butter, unsalted|
|1½ cups 1 tbsp 1 tsp||Almonds, ground|
|3 tbsp||Xylitol, Birch Sugar, granulated|
|0.50 (ea. 0.04 oz)||Vanilla, pod or bean|
|1 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|¼ cup 2 tsp||Chocolate, dark, low-carb, 75% cacao solids, with Xylitol|
|11.66 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:0.61 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 cookie with a diameter of about 2 in (5 cm)
- Temperature: 302 °F
- Melt the butter and let it cool down.
- Scrape out the vanilla pulp and mix it with the still fluid butter.
- Mix the ground almonds and xylitol.
- Add the butter and egg and mix together with a spoon.
- Finally, stir in the chopped chocolate.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Using a tablespoon measure, scoop out some dough and put it on the parchment paper.
- With damp hands, form the portioned out dough to balls.
- Space out on the baking tray and press on the balls to flatten them slightly.
- Bake for about 25 minutes. The cookies are done when the edges start to brown.
- Let cool completely and enjoy. If you can't resist, they're of course also yummy warm.
- Calorie count85 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 75.3 % 64 kcal 7.2 g Net Carbs 4.7 % 4 kcal 0.9 g Sugar Alcohols 7.1 % 6 kcal 2.7 g Dietary Fiber 2.4 % 2 kcal 1.2 g Protein 10.6 % 9 kcal 2.2 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™2.9
- Cholesterol 14.4 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Total Sugars 0.4 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 2.7 g
- Protein 2.2 g
- Calcium 23.6 mg
- Iron 0.3 mg
- Magnesium 21.7 mg
- Potassium 62.2 mg
- Zinc 0.3 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 18.6 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0 mcg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folate 4.8 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg