|¾ cup||Tap Water|
|1½ tsp||Yeast, active dry, leavening agent|
|1 tsp||Sugar, white, granulated|
|¼ cup||Sour Cream, light, 10% fat|
|2 tbsp||Olive Oil|
|1½ cups||Almond Flour, partially de-oiled|
|½ cup||Wheat Gluten, Vital Wheat Gluten Flour, Seitan Base|
|¼ cup||Coconut Flour, partially de-oiled|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|18.20 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
Recipes that use this food
- Serving size:18.20 oz (calculated)Notes: one baking tray with a thin crust (after baking: rectangle measuring about 28 cm by 38 cm or 11 in by 15 in)
- Temperature: 410 °F (preheated, circulating air; increase to 450 F or 230 C without fan)
- In a large bowl, combine the warm water, yeast ans sugar. Let sit for about 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine all your dry ingredients.
- Let your sour cream come to room temperature or microwave it at 600 W for 20 seconds or so until it is just slightly warm.
- Once your yeast has foamed, stir in the olive oil and sour cream.
- Then stir in the dry ingredients.
- Knead the dough with your hands for about 4 minutes to develop the gluten.
- Form the dough into a ball and place it back in the bowl. Optionally lightly grease the bowl. Cover it with clingfilm and place it somewhere warm to rise. The ideal temperature is 32°C or 90°F.
- After about 40 minutes, the volume should have increased to about 1.5 of its original size (or larger).
- Knead the dough for a bit to release some air, then roll it into the desired shape and thickness. We like to make a thin dough, about 1/8 in (3 mm). In that case, 1 serving covers a baking tray measuring 30 cm by 40 cm (12 in by 15 3/4 in), sufficient for about 4 people. The crust will be slightly smaller when baked, about 28 cm by 38 cm (11 in by 15 in).
- Optionally the dough with clingfilm while rolling it out, especially as the dough gets thin.
- Either roll out the dough on a silicone baking mat, or transfer it to a baking sheet line with parchment paper once rolled out.
- Let rest for another 10 minutes to allow the dough to relax again. You can now preheat the oven.
- Bake, letting it bubble up. Remove when it is lightly brown, after about 8 to 10 minutes for a thin crust.
- Flatten the bubbled up dough.
- Add your toppings and continue to bake until they are done to your liking. Alternatively, broil after adding the ingredients.
- Calorie count1335 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 47.2 % 630 kcal 70 g Net Carbs 6.6 % 88 kcal 22 g Dietary Fiber 4.7 % 63 kcal 31.6 g Protein 41.5 % 554 kcal 139 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™36.0
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 1220.8 mg
- Fat 70.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.1 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 53.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 31.6 g
- Total Sugars 18.1 g
- Added Sugar 4.2 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 139.4 g
- Calcium 78.5 mg
- Iron 1.3 mg
- Magnesium 37 mg
- Potassium 289.2 mg
- Zinc 1.3 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 68.9 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.6 mcg
- Vitamin C 1 mg
- Folate 140.9 mcg
- Folic Acid 6.9 mcg