|¼ cup 2 tsp||Peanut Butter, smooth, no salt or sugar added|
|1 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|½ cup 1¼ tsp||Almonds, ground|
|½ tsp||Cream of Tartar, Weinstein baking powder, gluten-free leavening agent|
|⅛ tsp||Cinnamon, ground|
|7.65 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:0.59 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 cookie with a diameter of about 2 1/8 in (5.5 cm) and a thickness of about 1/2 in (1.25 cm)
- Temperature: 356 °F
- Whisk the peanut butter until it is soft.
- Add the erythritol and the egg and whisk for a couple of minutes. The mix should visibly lighten in color.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix together. You will get a very sticky dough.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Form balls from about 1 tablespoon of dough and put them on the baking tray. Leave a bit of space between each ball of dough.
- Tip: I first portion out all the dough with a tablespoon measure, scooping out the dough with a small spoon. Then I dampen my hands and quickly roll the dough into balls. Like this your hands only get sticky once.
- Press on the balls horizontally and vertically to flatten them and give them a checked pattern.
- Bake for 15 minutes. The cookies are done when the top starts to brown.
- Let cool completely and enjoy.
- Calorie count63 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 71.4 % 45 kcal 5.1 g Net Carbs 6.3 % 4 kcal 0.9 g Sugar Alcohols 1.6 % 1 kcal 3.1 g Dietary Fiber 3.2 % 2 kcal 1 g Protein 17.5 % 11 kcal 2.8 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™1.7
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 6.6 mg
- Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1 g
- Total Sugars 0.5 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 3.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
- Calcium 18.1 mg
- Iron 0.5 mg
- Magnesium 20.6 mg
- Potassium 93.3 mg
- Zinc 0.4 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 6.2 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0 mcg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folate 17.4 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg