|⅓ cup||Butter, unsalted|
|⅓ cup||Coconut Oil|
|1 tsp||Vanilla Extract, imitation, no alcohol|
|6 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|⅔ cup||Lemon juice, fresh cold-pressed|
|2 cups||Almond Flour, partially de-oiled|
|2 tbsp||Coconut Flour, partially de-oiled|
|1 tsp||Cream of Tartar, Weinstein baking powder, gluten-free leavening agent|
|1 tsp||Baking Soda, leavening agent|
|¼ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|12 drops||Stevia, liquid|
|34.02 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:1.90 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 slice; about 1/2 in thick when using a 9 in by 5 in pan; about 1.5 cm thick when using a 29 cm by 10 cm pan
- Temperature: 356 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the softened butter and erythritol. Mix until the butter visibly lightens in color to ensure the erythritol is fully incorporated, about 2 minutes with an electric whisk.
- Whisk in the coconut oil and vanilla extract, then the eggs, one by one.
- Scrape down the sides and mix in the lemon juice.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients: almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add about half of the dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and stir until they are fully incorporated.
- Add stevia to adjust the sweetness to your liking.
- Transfer the batter into a greased loaf pan (or use a silicone one), for example in a 9 in by 5 in (23 cm by 12.5 cm) pan. We used a slightly longer, narrower pan measuring 29 cm by 10 cm (11.4 in by 3.9 in).
- Bake until done, about 45 minutes. You can check whether the cake is done by inserting a toothpick. The toothpick should come out clean.
- Take the pan out of the oven, remove the cake from the pan and let it cool completely on a cooling rack before slicing and serving.
- Calorie count141 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 68.8 % 97 kcal 10.8 g Net Carbs 5.0 % 7 kcal 1.7 g Sugar Alcohols 1.4 % 2 kcal 7.6 g Dietary Fiber 2.8 % 4 kcal 1.8 g Protein 22.0 % 31 kcal 7.7 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™4.7
- Cholesterol 70.4 mg
- Sodium 126 mg
- Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Total Sugars 1.1 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 7.6 g
- Protein 7.7 g
- Calcium 11.1 mg
- Iron 0.3 mg
- Magnesium 3.3 mg
- Potassium 64.4 mg
- Zinc 0.2 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 55.1 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.2 mcg
- Vitamin C 3.5 mg
- Folate 9.8 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg