|3 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|⅚ cup ⅝ tsp||Almond Milk, unsweetened|
|¼ cup 5⅛ tsp||Coconut Flour, partially de-oiled|
|1 pinch||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|½ tsp||Coconut Oil|
|14.59 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:1.82 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 pancake with a diameter of about 6 in or 15 cm
- Whisk the eggs until fluffy, about 2 minutes with an electric mixer.
- Mix in the almond milk.
- Sieve in the coconut flour and salt and stir it in. Try to retain as much air as possible.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes, so that the coconut flour can absorb moisture and thicken the batter.
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, heat 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Add 1/4 cup of batter and fry until bubbles appear on the top of the pancake, about 2 to 3 minutes. If the pancake seems too fragile to flip, give it another minute.
- Flip and fry for another minute or two.
- Before adding the next batter, use a brush to spread the remaining coconut oil in the pan. Repeat this step every time you make another pancake.
- Serve with your favorite topping, for example fresh berries.
- While the pancakes are naturally sweet from the coconut flour and almond milk, you can also make them savory. For example, top the pancake with 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan after flipping it. Like this the cheese melts while the pancakes finishes cooking.
- Calorie count67 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 74.6 % 50 kcal 5.6 g Net Carbs 4.5 % 3 kcal 0.7 g Dietary Fiber 3.0 % 2 kcal 0.8 g Protein 17.9 % 12 kcal 2.9 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™2.0
- Cholesterol 69.8 mg
- Sodium 66.5 mg
- Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Total Sugars 0.4 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 2.9 g
- Calcium 66.3 mg
- Iron 0.6 mg
- Magnesium 8.7 mg
- Potassium 71.5 mg
- Zinc 0.4 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 41.9 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.2 mcg
- Vitamin C 0.1 mg
- Folate 9.5 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg