|6½ cups||Cabbage, green or white, raw, shredded|
|1 lb||Corned Beef, cured and cooked beef brisket|
|2 cups 1 tbsp 2 tsp||Swiss Cheese, Emmental, shredded|
|¾ cup 1 tsp||Mayonnaise, regular|
|½ cup||Dill Pickles, cucumbers|
|2 tsp||Apple Cider Vinegar|
|49.09 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:4.90 oz (calculated)Notes: 5 oz (140 g) of slaw; about 1 1/2 cups
- Shred the cabbage into strips about 1/8 in to 1/4 in (3 mm to 6 mm) thin.
- Similarly, cut the sliced corned beef and Swiss cheese into about 1/8 in to 1/4 in (3 mm to 6 mm) thin strips. You can also change it up by using pastrami or roast beef instead of corned beef.
- Dice the dill pickles.
- In a bowl, mix together the may, diced dill pickles and apple cider vinegar.
- In a large bowl, add about half of the cabbage, corned beef and cheese and toss it in about half the sauce.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss everything together.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 3 days in the fridge.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count330 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 78.2 % 258 kcal 28.4 g Net Carbs 2.7 % 9 kcal 2.3 g Dietary Fiber 0.6 % 2 kcal 1.2 g Protein 18.5 % 61 kcal 15 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™10.7
- Cholesterol 72.7 mg
- Sodium 662.6 mg
- Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9 g
- Trans Fat 0.3 g
- Carbohydrates 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Total Sugars 1.6 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 15.1 g
- Calcium 229.5 mg
- Iron 1.1 mg
- Magnesium 19.1 mg
- Potassium 172.5 mg
- Zinc 3.2 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 70.8 mcg
- Vitamin B12 1.5 mcg
- Vitamin C 16.8 mg
- Folate 26 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg