|1 lb||Sausage, Italian pork, raw|
|½ cup||Ricotta, cheese, whole milk|
|½ cup||Mozzarella, cheese, low moisture, whole milk, shredded|
|¼ cup||Parmigiano Reggiano, Parmesan cheese, grated|
|6 servings||Keto Oven-Roasted Tomato Sauce|
- Serving size: 1 sausage, 1/2 cup sauce, topped with ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan
- Temperature: 425 °F
- In an oven-safe dish, spread the tomato sauce. You can use your favorite Marinara sauce instead, of course. Use 1/2 cup per serving.
- Cut the sausage into quarters and lay them on the tomato sauce, pressing them down slightly.
- Bake until the sausage is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Top with the ricotta, grated mozzarella and parmesan.
- Continue to bake until the cheese is melted to your liking, about 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy by itself or with a side of vegetables. You can also have half a serving with your favorite pasta, rice or low-carb alternative.
- You can store the dish in an airtight container for 5 days in the fridge or up to 6 months in the freezer. For best results, thaw overnight. Reheat in the oven or microwave.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count628 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 78.2 % 491 kcal 55 g Net Carbs 4.3 % 27 kcal 6.7 g Dietary Fiber 1.0 % 6 kcal 3.1 g Protein 16.6 % 104 kcal 26 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™23.8
- Cholesterol 143.9 mg
- Sodium 1282 mg
- Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Total Sugars 4.4 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 26.2 g
- Calcium 299 mg
- Iron 2.5 mg
- Magnesium 41.7 mg
- Potassium 651 mg
- Zinc 3.2 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 203.2 mcg
- Vitamin B12 1.4 mcg
- Vitamin C 22.8 mg
- Folate 27 mcg
- Folic Acid 0.4 mcg