|⅔ cup||Mozzarella, cheese, low moisture, whole milk, shredded|
|7⅞ tsp||Cream cheese, full fat|
|1 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|1 cup||Almond Flour, partially de-oiled|
|1 tsp||Cream of Tartar, Weinstein baking powder, gluten-free leavening agent|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|1 tsp||Butter, unsalted|
|1 tsp||Sesame Seeds, whole, dried|
|9.56 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:4.80 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 bun with a diameter of about 3 1/2 in or 9 cm
- Temperature: 400 °F
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix together the mozzarella and cream cheese.
- Melt it in the microwave for 30 seconds at 600 W, stir, then microwave another 30 seconds.
- If the cheese is not fully melted yet, continue with 15-second blasts, stirring in between.
- Stir in the eggs, then the almond flour, baking powder and salt.
- Knead until you get a smooth dough, it should come together quickly, about a minute.
- Divide the dough into the number of servings and form balls. For buns with a diameter of about 3 1/2 in or 9 cm, use about 4 1/2 oz (130 g) of dough (1 serving). You can of course form more, smaller buns instead.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Transfer the shaped dough, pressing them flat. You should get a raw bun with a diameter of about 3 3/8 in or 8.5 cm and a thickness of about 1 in or 2.5 cm .
- Brush with the melted butter and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Bake until golden-brown, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Calorie count431 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 55.7 % 240 kcal 26.7 g Net Carbs 6.0 % 26 kcal 6.6 g Dietary Fiber 3.5 % 15 kcal 7.7 g Protein 34.8 % 150 kcal 37.6 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™12.3
- Cholesterol 150.3 mg
- Sodium 949.1 mg
- Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Total Sugars 4.5 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 37.6 g
- Calcium 262.3 mg
- Iron 0.8 mg
- Magnesium 17.9 mg
- Potassium 339.1 mg
- Zinc 1.5 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 187.8 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.5 mcg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folate 18 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg