|1 cup 1 tbsp 2 tsp||Butter, salted|
|¾ cup 2 tsp||Fibre Syrup (liquid sweetener), Sukrin Clear|
|1 tbsp||Vanilla Extract, imitation, no alcohol|
|3 cups||Rolled Oats, Coarse|
|3 cups||Rolled Oats, Fine|
|1¾ cups 2 tsp||Sunflower Seeds, dried|
|⅞ cup 1 tsp||Almonds, chopped|
|⅜ cup 1¼ tsp||Coconut Flakes / Chips, dried, desiccated, flaked|
|½ cup 4⅝ tsp||Flaxseed, Linseed|
|52.66 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:2.65 oz (by recipe creator)2.63 oz (calculated)
- Temperature: 302 °F (circulating air)
- Turn the oven on at 150ºC with air circulation.
- In a large pot, melt the butter, then add the syrup and vanilla and mix well. Mix the other ingredients together and add them to the pot and stir well. The result should be moist but not wet.
- Spread the mix evenly on a deep baking sheet, but do not compress it. Put the sheet in the oven. Stir it every 15 minutes until it becomes as brown as you want it, then take it out and let it cool (or turn off the heat a bit before optimum brownness and leave it in the oven to cool).
- Break up larger pieces, add whole nuts, raisins, or other larger ingredients as you wish, and enjoy!
- The dry ingredients can be adjusted to your liking, as long as the resulting mix is neither too dry nor too wet. Do not add ground nuts or other floury substances, they will soak up too much of the liquid.
- Calorie count340 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 62.1 % 211 kcal 24 g Net Carbs 19.7 % 67 kcal 17 g Dietary Fiber 8.5 % 29 kcal 14.5 g Protein 9.7 % 33 kcal 8.3 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™11.4
- Cholesterol 26.9 mg
- Sodium 88.6 mg
- Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Trans Fat 0.4 g
- Carbohydrates 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.5 g
- Total Sugars 1.9 g
- Added Sugar ?
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 8.3 g
- Calcium 39.4 mg
- Iron 2.5 mg
- Magnesium 112.1 mg
- Potassium 169.1 mg
- Zinc 2 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 85.9 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0 mcg
- Vitamin C 0.2 mg
- Folate 35.4 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg