|1⅙ cups||Flaxseed Meal, Flax Flour, partially de-oiled|
|⅝ cup 5⅜ tsp||Almond Flour, partially de-oiled|
|8⅝ tsp||Coconut Flour, partially de-oiled|
|1 tbsp||Psyllium Husk|
|1 tbsp||Chia Seeds, dried|
|½ tsp||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|1¼ cups 1 tsp||Tap Water|
|18.62 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:9.30 oz (calculated)Notes: round crust with a diameter of 25 cm (10 in); or 2 ovals measuring about 23 cm by 14 cm (9 in by 5 1/2 in)
- Temperature: 356 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Stir in the hot water.
- Let sit for about 3 to 5 minutes, until the dough is cold enough to handle.
- Knead to form a ball. (If more water is needed, add it bit by bit until the dough holds together.)
- Between two layers of parchment paper or cling film, roll out each portion of dough to a thickness of about 1/8 in or 3 mm.
- For a pizza base, one serving should yield a round with a diameter of about 28 cm or 11 in. After baking, the base has a diameter of about 25 cm or 10 in.
- For ovals, the traditional shape for Tarte Flambée, one serving yields two ovals, each measuring about 25 cm by 16.5 cm or 10 in by 6 1/2 in. After baking, the ovals measure about 23 cm by 14 cm or 9 in by 5 1/2 in.
- Bake until the edges of the crust begin to brown and the center does not feel moist anymore, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add your favorite toppings and bake or broil until the toppings are done to your liking.
- The crust is suitable for pizzas, simply add some tomato / Marinara sauce, cheese and the toppings of your choice. It's also a great option for Tarte Flambée by adding sour cream, onions and bacon bits.
- Calorie count429 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 41.0 % 176 kcal 19.7 g Net Carbs 3.7 % 16 kcal 4.1 g Dietary Fiber 15.9 % 68 kcal 34 g Protein 39.4 % 169 kcal 42.5 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™11.2
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 599 mg
- Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 34 g
- Total Sugars 3.3 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 42.5 g
- Calcium 39 mg
- Iron 0.7 mg
- Magnesium 27.2 mg
- Potassium 103.8 mg
- Zinc 0.4 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 0 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0 mcg
- Vitamin C 0.2 mg
- Folate 0.9 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg