|For the pancake batter|
|1 cup 2 tsp||Wheat flour, white, pastry flour|
|1 cup 1 tbsp||Milk, whole, 3.25% fat|
|2 (ea. 1.55 oz)||Egg, medium|
|1 pinch||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|For frying the pancakes|
|½ tsp||Oil, Sunflower, high oleic (70% and over)|
|16.69 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:4.20 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 pancake
- Mix together the milk and eggs.
- Sieve in the flour and add the salt.
- Whisk together until you get a smooth, thin batter.
- Let sit for about 15 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add 1/2 cup or 115 g of batter to the pan and fry the pancake for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Flip the pancake, optionally add some toppings and continue to fry until done, another 1 1/2 to 3 minutes depending on toppings and how light or golden-brown you prefer your pancakes.
- Remove from the pan, roll up and enjoy, optionally adding sweet or savory toppings.
- For savory pancakes, we like to add cheese and toppings like mushrooms, ham or salami immediately after flipping the pancakes. Like this the cheese melts and the meat is heated up slightly while the pancake finishes cooking.
- For sweet pancakes, we remove the pancake from the pan and only then add some jam.
- We also like to cut the roll-ups into multiple pieces, so that everyone can enjoy pancakes with a variety of toppings. It's also a big hit with the kids and a perfect dish to prepare for a birthday party.
- Calorie count180 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 26.1 % 47 kcal 5.1 g Net Carbs 55.0 % 99 kcal 24 g Dietary Fiber 1.1 % 2 kcal 1.2 g Protein 17.8 % 32 kcal 7.9 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™4.8
- Cholesterol 88.3 mg
- Sodium 96.5 mg
- Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Total Sugars 3.5 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 7.9 g
- Calcium 90.3 mg
- Iron 0.9 mg
- Magnesium 15.3 mg
- Potassium 149.5 mg
- Zinc 0.8 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 65 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.5 mcg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folate 13.6 mcg
- Folic Acid 3.1 mcg