- Serving size: 1 roll with a diameter of about 8 cm (3 1/8 in) and a thickness of about 4 cm (1 5/8 in)
- Temperature: 180 °C
- Slice or chop the hazelnuts. If you can get them, you can use slivered hazelnuts.
- In a bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until you get a smooth dough.
- Dampen your hands and shape rolls, about 100 g or 3 1/2 oz of dough each.
- Transfer the shaped dough to a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven until done, about 30 to 40 minutes. You can check whether the rolls are done by knocking on the bottom. They should sound somewhat hollow.
- Let cool for a couple of minutes before slicing open.
- Enjoy with your favorite topping.
- Calorie count295 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 65.4 % 193 kcal 21.5 g Net Carbs 5.4 % 16 kcal 4 g Dietary Fiber 8.1 % 24 kcal 12 g Protein 21.0 % 62 kcal 15.6 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™8.8
- Cholesterol 115.9 mg
- Sodium 293.5 mg
- Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.1 g
- Total Sugars 2.5 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 15.6 g
- Calcium 90.9 mg
- Iron 1.4 mg
- Magnesium 40.3 mg
- Potassium 298.8 mg
- Zinc 1 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 115.2 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.4 mcg
- Vitamin C 0.7 mg
- Folate 23 mcg
- Folic Acid 4.3 mcg