|¼ cup||Butter, unsalted|
|3 (ea. 1.76 oz)||Egg, large|
|3 tbsp||Sour Cream, heavy, 24% fat|
|2 tsp||Vanilla Extract, imitation, no alcohol|
|2 cups||Almond Flour, partially de-oiled|
|2 tbsp||Cinnamon, ground|
|1 tsp||Baking Soda, leavening agent|
|1 tsp||Cream of Tartar, Weinstein baking powder, gluten-free leavening agent|
|18.76 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:1.56 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 slice, 3/4 in (1.9 cm) thick if using a 9 in by 5 in loaf pan
- Temperature: 350 °F (preheated, circulating air)
- In a bowl, whisk together the melted butter and erythritol until smooth.
- Add the eggs, sour cream and vanilla extract and continue to whisk until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine the almond flour, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until fully combined.
- Scrape the sticky batter into a loaf pan, for example in a 9 in by 5 in (23 cm by 12.5 cm) pan. Optionally grease the pan, for example with the remainder of the coconut oil after measuring it out. We use a silicone form, which does not have to be greased.
- Level the batter, for example with the back of a wet spoon.
- Bake until done, about 30 minutes. You can check this by inserting a toothpick into the center. It should come out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for a couple of minutes. Then remove the bread from the pan and let it cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Once fully cooled, slice and enjoy. We love having it generously spread with butter.
- You can slice the bread and then store the loaf in the fridge in an airtight container (for up to 7 days). Or freeze part of the loaf in slices. You can then easily defrost the whole batch, or toast individual slices for breakfast.
Meal Prep Tip
- Calorie count126 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 56.3 % 71 kcal 7.9 g Net Carbs 6.3 % 8 kcal 2 g Sugar Alcohols 0.8 % 1 kcal 5 g Dietary Fiber 4.8 % 6 kcal 3.2 g Protein 31.7 % 40 kcal 10 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™3.5
- Cholesterol 58.5 mg
- Sodium 121.9 mg
- Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Total Sugars 1.4 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 5 g
- Protein 10.1 g
- Calcium 23.9 mg
- Iron 0.3 mg
- Magnesium 2.7 mg
- Potassium 68.2 mg
- Zinc 0.2 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 64.4 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.1 mcg
- Vitamin C 0.1 mg
- Folate 6.1 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg