|For the dough|
|⅔ cup||Butter, unsalted|
|⅞ cup 2 tsp||Hazelnut Flour, Filberts, partially de-oiled|
|1½ cups 1 tbsp 2 tsp||Hazelnuts, filberts, ground|
|¼ cup 3⅝ tsp||Xylitol, Birch Sugar, granulated|
|2 (ea. 0.60 oz)||Egg yolk, large|
|2 tsp||Orange zest, peel|
|0.50 (ea. 1.16 oz)||Egg white, large|
|6¼ tsp||Hazelnuts, filberts, chopped|
|18.68 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:0.26 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 cookie with a diameter of about 1 1/2 in (3.75 cm) and a thickness of about 3/8 in (1 cm)
- Temperature: 320 °F
- Melt the butter in a pan and heat it until it starts to browns. Let cool.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl and add the cooled down, still fluid butter.
- Form a roll with a diameter of about 1 1/2 in (3.75 cm) and wrap in cling film.
- Rest in the fridge for 4 hours. You can also leave it in the fridge overnight.
- Cut the roll of dough in slices with a thickness of about 3/8 in (1 cm).
- Lay on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Slightly whisk the egg white and stroke it on the cookies.
- Top with chopped hazelnuts and press them in gently.
- Bake for about 12 minutes. The cookies are done when the edges start to brown.
Preparing the dough
Baking and decorating the cookies
- Calorie count37 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 78.4 % 29 kcal 3.3 g Net Carbs 2.7 % 1 kcal 0.3 g Sugar Alcohols 5.4 % 2 kcal 1 g Dietary Fiber 2.7 % 1 kcal 0.5 g Protein 10.8 % 4 kcal 1.1 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™1.3
- Cholesterol 9.7 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Total Sugars 0.2 g
- Added Sugar 0 g
- Sugar alcohols 1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
- Calcium 3.4 mg
- Iron 0.1 mg
- Magnesium 3.2 mg
- Potassium 14.3 mg
- Zinc 0.1 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 16.2 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0 mcg
- Vitamin C 0.2 mg
- Folate 2.9 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg