|10 cups||Gooseberries, raw|
|2½ cups 1 tsp||Gelling Sugar 3:1, for jelly, jam, marmelade (with pectin)|
|70.55 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:0.74 oz (calculated)1 tbsp (by recipe creator)
- The recipe for 1.5 kg of gooseberries (96 servings) fills about 7 jam glasses for 210 ml.
- First clean and then blend the green gooseberries. If you prefer chunks in your jam, chop some or all of them.
- In a large pot mix the gooseberries and the gelling sugar. If you added chopped gooseberries, marinate for at least half an hour. You can even marinate them overnight.
- Be sure to use a larger pot than you think necessary, as the hot jam will bubble and is scorching hot. The pot should definitely not be filled more than 2/3.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and boil for about 4 minutes. The jam should be bubbling throughout.
- Fill sterilized jam glasses with the still hot jam.
- Seal the glasses with the lids and turn them over before leaving to cool.
- You can sterilize jam glasses and lids by boiling them for 10 minutes in water. After removing them from the water do not dry them off, but fill them as is.
- Calorie count28 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 3.6 % 1 kcal 0.1 g Net Carbs 85.7 % 24 kcal 5.9 g Dietary Fiber 7.1 % 2 kcal 0.8 g Protein 3.6 % 1 kcal 0.2 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™1.2
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Total Sugars 5 g
- Added Sugar ?
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 0.2 g
- Calcium 3.9 mg
- Iron 0 mg
- Magnesium 1.6 mg
- Potassium 30.9 mg
- Zinc 0 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 2.3 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0 mcg
- Vitamin C 4.3 mg
- Folate 0.9 mcg
- Folic Acid 0 mcg