|½ cup 2½ tsp||Butter, unsalted|
|½ cup||Sugar, white, granulated|
|0.50 (ea. 0.04 oz)||Vanilla, pod or bean|
|3 (ea. 1.55 oz)||Egg, medium|
|2 cups 1 tbsp 1 tsp||Wheat flour, white, pastry flour|
|1 tsp||Baking Powder, leavening agent, low-sodium|
|1 pinch||Salt, Kosher salt, table salt|
|⅚ cup ⅝ tsp||Milk, whole, 3.25% fat|
|28.88 oz||altogether (view nutrition facts)|
- Serving size:4.10 oz (calculated)Notes: 1 waffle with a diameter of about 17 cm or 6 3/4 in
- In a large bowl, whisk together the softened butter, sugar and vanilla. Instead of using a fresh vanilla pod, you can alternatively add some vanilla extract or vanilla sugar.
- Add one egg after the other, whisking well before adding the next egg.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add about 1/3 of the flour and milk to the batter and stir until well combined.
- Repeat two more times until all the flour and milk is added.
- Heat a waffle iron to medium heat.
- Per waffle, add about 1/2 cup of batter and bake until done, about 3 minutes.
- Enjoy as is or with a topping of your choice.
- Calorie count351 kcal
- % of calories by macros
Fat 45.3 % 159 kcal 17.7 g Net Carbs 45.9 % 161 kcal 40 g Dietary Fiber 0.9 % 3 kcal 1.5 g Protein 8.0 % 28 kcal 7.1 g
- Approx. WW SmartPoints™13.9
- Cholesterol 112 mg
- Sodium 64.1 mg
- Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Trans Fat 0 g
- Carbohydrates 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Total Sugars 16 g
- Added Sugar 14.3 g
- Sugar alcohols 0 g
- Protein 7.1 g
- Calcium 85.1 mg
- Iron 1 mg
- Magnesium 13 mg
- Potassium 180 mg
- Zinc 0.8 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol Equivalents) 167 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.3 mcg
- Vitamin C 0 mg
- Folate 10.9 mcg
- Folic Acid 3.6 mcg